Jesus is Coming ~ So Pack Your Bags. We're Going Home!

If you surf the internet, or watch the news, it's obvious to see that the things of this world are going hay- wire.

But that's OK.  In HIS WORD Jesus told us all these things ahead of time.  He's got it covered.

He wants you and me by His side when it's time to jump ship.

And if you watch the news; you can see we are going down fast.

 Grab His Hand; and get ready for the Joy that awaits you.  We're going home!!!


" I have said these things to you, that IN ME YOU MAY HAVE PEACE.  In this world you will have trouble.  But fear not, for I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD." John 16:33



Dear Jesus, Please show me what to do to prepare for Your coming. Place Your Holy Spirit and Your Word in my heart. Be my Savior. Help me to see and understand. Thank You for Loving me.
Amen

Popular posts from this blog