BIG SURPRISES AHEAD!!!


What kind of God let's his creation live in a world of such evil? 

I hear many people ask this question.


 A powerful God would NOT turn His back on those He loves... and neither would our Heavenly Father. 

He doesn't want to hurt you any more than you would want to inflict pain and misery on your own children.

No, He thought of a way to redeem you and bring you back to Him.  JESUS, like the awesome big brother that He is;  stood in your place and took any punishment you had coming.


 If not for Him, all of us would have been in BIG TROUBLE.

HE ADORES YOU and has ALWAYS WANTED YOU WITH HIM.

Wait until you see the good things He has waiting for you!

Like any other loving parent,  He wants only the best for you.  

So lift up your head.  You have beautiful surprises just around the bend.


"For I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord.  Plans to prosper you and NOT to harm you. Plans to give you a future and a hope.". Jeremiah 29:11


Just ask Him
Dear God, please show me how much you love me in a way that I can understand.  Sometimes this world seems like a frightening place.  Reveal to me what it is that Jesus did for me.  I want to understand.
Show me how to be saved.
Amen

Popular posts from this blog