Is The World Getting You Down?

HOW TO BE SAVED IN 3 EASY STEPS


Step 1  Confess with your mouth that Jesus is the Son of God
~There's great power in the words we say~

Step 2  Believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead ~This takes faith. It's something you can't see. or it's not faith~

Step 3  Be Thankful !!!

Let's try it:

Dear Jesus, I believe that You are God's Son.  I also believe that You sent Him to die for all I have said, thought or done wrong.  I believe that He was crucified and rose from the dead.  I believe that because He rose from the dead that He defeated death for me.  Now I no longer have to worry about dying.   I believe I am saved from the chaos of this world.
Amen

"that if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead.  You will be saved.  For with the heart one believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made to salvation.  AND WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED."   Romans 10:9-10








Comments

Popular posts from this blog